SSM Health - Illinois seeks a Urologist to Join the medical staffs of St. Mary's and Good Samaritan Hospitals.
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier hospital system located in Mt. Vernon and Centralia, Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis & Louisville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Practice at a brand new state of the art facility
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM HealthCare
- Two daVinci's on site
- Employed position with SSM Health Medical Group
- Opportunity to buy into a new Ambulatory Surgery Center
- 1:5 call schedule
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Excellent Financial Package
- Guaranteed base salary
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment available
- Moving expenses of up to $10,000
- Sign on bonus
- Productivity bonus available
Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis
- Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,00 acres of public land, nearly 19,000 acres of lake water and 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting & fishing available
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum, which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft shows
Visit our website at www.ssmhealthillinois.com
At SSM Health, we are driven by a singular Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God. It’s a higher calling that binds us. Here, we work together, system and providers alike, to heal the body, mind and spirit of our patients. We are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement savings plan
- CME stipends and time
- Additional benefits such as adoption reimbursement
Diversity & Inclusion
At SSM Health, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of who we are and a reflection of our Mission and values. We believe that workplace diversity is essential to our success. We seek to foster awareness and appreciation of diversity among our patients, employees, physicians, customers and communities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Illinois - Southern
Southern Illinois is one of the hidden gems of the Midwest. With astonishing natural beauty, local and natural history, and communities with their own unique identities, there is so much to do and discover here. Experience ancient history at Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site, the nation’s largest archaeological site, in Collinsville, IL or the explore the historical hideout of notorious outlaws, such as Jesse James, at Cave-In-Rock, nestled in the Shawnee National Forest. Take in a day of the arts, dining or entertainment during one of Mt. Vernon’s many festivals or a day of relaxation on the Southern Illinois Wine Trail. There are abundant hospitality and opportunities for those who call this unique region their home.