Trauma/Acute Care Surgeon, Surgical Intensivist
- Be an integral participant in the development and shaping of a trauma program
- Help elevate our trauma unit to an ACS Level-II Trauma Center from a Level III
- No 24-hour shifts; 24/7 AP coverage
- Care for patients in an award-winning, 440-bed tertiary care and referral center
- Become part of a dynamic surgery team, that is in the process of expanding to 11 surgeons, including trauma/acute care, general surgery, and subspecialists, with support from neurosurgery and orthopedics
At SSM Health, we are driven by a singular Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God. It’s a higher calling that binds us. Here, we work together, system and providers alike, to heal the body, mind and spirit of our patients. We are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement savings plan
- CME stipends and time
- Additional benefits such as adoption reimbursement
Diversity & Inclusion
At SSM Health, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of who we are and a reflection of our Mission and values. We believe that workplace diversity is essential to our success. We seek to foster awareness and appreciation of diversity among our patients, employees, physicians, customers and communities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
QUALITY OF LIFE
SSM Health and SSM Health Dean Clinic have care centers in cities and communities throughout beautiful and progressive Wisconsin. Enjoy a quality of life that comes with a location known for its idyllic lakes, wooded acres and rolling farmlands. Wisconsin is a state that has long set a standard for good government and citizenship. Whether you’re planning to make a home amidst the backdrop of the high-tech businesses and acclaimed academic institutions in the progressive small city of Madison or within the rolling hills and fresh waters that lead people to the Wisconsin Dells every summer, you’ll find a friendly, affordable and peaceful quality of life that makes Wisconsin among the best states to live in the country.