SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500-physician multi-specialty group, is recruiting for a BE/BC Pulmonologist at its Madison clinic, located adjacent to SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital. Additional details:
- In addition to clinic work, each Pulmonologist will work at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital handing inpatient consults
- Call is shared among all the physicians and would be approximately 1:6
- Pulmonologists will work five days per week which includes clinical and administrative time
- Pulmonologists spend 2-4 days per month working at one of Dean's satellite offices
- Pulmonologists with a special interest and expertise in EBUS are welcome to include that in their practice
- Interventional Pulmonologist on-site
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- St. Mary's Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability.com
- Middleton is a popular suburb to the west. It was recognized by Money Magazine when it was named the seventh of "The 100 Best Places to Live."
- The Overture Center in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
At SSM Health, we are driven by a singular Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God. It's a higher calling that binds us. Here, we work together, system and providers alike, to heal the body, mind and spirit of our patients. We are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine.
At SSM Health, diversity, inclusion and equality are integral parts of who we are and a reflection of our Mission and values. We believe that workplace diversity is essential to our success. We seek to foster awareness and appreciation of diversity among our patients, employees, physicians, providers, customers and communities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
SSM Health continues to expand our heritage of healing. We strive to be system-driven by our Mission and a pursuit of continuous improvement. Through this commitment, we’ve established ourselves as a leading integrated health care system in the Midwest — recognized by prestigious regional and national accrediting bodies with awards for performance excellence, quality, technology, safety and patient experience.
SSM Health and SSM Health Dean Clinic have care centers in cities and communities throughout beautiful and progressive Wisconsin. Enjoy a quality of life that comes with a location known for its idyllic lakes, wooded acres and rolling farmlands. Wisconsin is a state that has long set a standard for good government and citizenship. Whether you’re planning to make a home amidst the backdrop of the high-tech businesses and acclaimed academic institutions in the progressive small city of Madison or within the rolling hills and fresh waters that lead people to the Wisconsin Dells every summer, you’ll find a friendly, affordable and peaceful quality of life that makes Wisconsin among the best states to live in the country.