- Demonstrates and provides professional nursing care to specialty patients requiring an advanced level of knowledge and management of their nursing care.
- Initiates and provides medical interventions in response to acute changes in patient conditions.
- Provides educational services to nursing and ancillary departments and serves as an educational consultant on clinical practice issues.
- Applies evidence based practices to achieve multidisciplinary collaboration to facilitate continuity of care.
- Contributes to the satisfaction of the medical staff by collaborating with physicians to deliver best care.
- Recognizes and utilizes opportunities to act as a change agent by introducing nursing practice innovations.
- Evaluates nursing practices associated with specialty area, defines needs/problems with patient care and makes constructive suggestions that creates a positive patient outcome.
- State of MO RN License
- 3-5 years bedside RN experience
- Master's Degree
At SSM Health, we are driven by a singular Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God. It’s a higher calling that binds us. Here, we work together, system and providers alike, to heal the body, mind and spirit of our patients. We are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement savings plan
- CME stipends and time
- Additional benefits such as adoption reimbursement
Diversity & Inclusion
At SSM Health, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of who we are and a reflection of our Mission and values. We believe that workplace diversity is essential to our success. We seek to foster awareness and appreciation of diversity among our patients, employees, physicians, customers and communities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.