SSM Health Medical Group, seeks to enhance and grow its Neurology Services at its Lake St. Louis location.
- Consistently high producing colleagues, creating community need and a waiting patient panel
- A well respected, physician led practice model that gives each physician a say in the operation of their own practice and overall direction of the organization
- Highly trained, experienced staff and fully integrated electronic health records which minimize non-clinical tasks for the physicians
- Well trained, experienced staff and EHR integrated system wide minimizes physician time spent on non-clinical tasks
- Call is no more than 1:4, covering only one hospital
- Great benefits including retirement, comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, generous vacation and paid, reimbursed CME, and occurrence based malpractice coverage
- M.D. or D.O.
- Completion of an accredited Neurology Fellowship Program
- Board Certified in Neurology, or Board Eligible (must become Board Certified within 2 years).
- Missouri Medical License
- DEA certificate
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
At SSM Health, we are driven by a singular Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God. It’s a higher calling that binds us. Here, we work together, system and providers alike, to heal the body, mind and spirit of our patients. We are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement savings plan
- CME stipends and time
- Additional benefits such as adoption reimbursement
Diversity & Inclusion
At SSM Health, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of who we are and a reflection of our Mission and values. We believe that workplace diversity is essential to our success. We seek to foster awareness and appreciation of diversity among our patients, employees, physicians, customers and communities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Missouri - Eastern
From the famed Gateway Arch in St. Louis to Kansas City, Missouri is one of the most livable states in the country. The metropolitan area features a large variety of neighborhoods and communities. With an affordable housing market, trendy neighborhoods, and the booming economic landscape this one of the most attractive areas for professionals. Smaller cities like Jefferson City, our capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri, offer vibrant communities buzzing with activity, yet free of the hustle and bustle of larger metropolitan areas.