Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Family Medicine team at SSM Health Family Medicine Clinic in Mexico, MO. We are seeking an accomplished Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients, and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
- Outpatient Only
- Full Time or Part Time Options
- 4 Day Work Week Available
- Bread & Butter Primary Care
- Establish Patient Base - Join existing Physician and Nurse Practitioner
- Limited Call - Phone Call Only
- Nurse Practitioner Collaboration Stipend Available
- EPIC EMR Across Our Entire System
- A Competitive Salary for Two Years, Followed by wRVU Based Compensation
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Excellent Benefits Package - Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, and Retirement Programs
Mexico, population 11,500, is called the "Main Street of the Midwest" with its perfect combination of small-town charm and urban style. There is an abundance of local businesses, artsy boutiques and a variety of cultural offerings in the community. Mexico is the seat of Audrain County, Missouri. Its school system is well regarded and is also close to three respected universities including the University of Missouri, Westminster College, and William Woods University. In addition to a strong education system, Mexico is a safe and friendly community with a stable economy, diverse employer base and low cost of living. It is within 2 hours of St. Louis and Kansas City and less than 45 minutes from The University of Missouri in Columbia and Jefferson City, the state capital.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Completion of an AOA or ACGME Family Medicine Residency Program
- Missouri Medical License
- DEA certificate
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Adherence to SSM Health values of Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Service, and Initiative
- Basic computer literacy, experience and proficiency with EHR, and timely completion of medical records
- The ability to exercise patient confidentiality, informed consent, and respect, and regard for patient needs
Richmond Heights, MO
Family Medicine Physician - SSM Health Family Medicine Clinic Belle, MO
Jefferson City, MO
At SSM Health, we are driven by a singular Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God. It's a higher calling that binds us. Here, we work together, system and providers alike, to heal the body, mind and spirit of our patients. We are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine.
At SSM Health, diversity, inclusion and equality are integral parts of who we are and a reflection of our Mission and values. We believe that workplace diversity is essential to our success. We seek to foster awareness and appreciation of diversity among our patients, employees, physicians, providers, customers and communities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Missouri - Central
From the famed Gateway Arch in St. Louis to Kansas City, Missouri is one of the most livable states in the country. The metropolitan area features a large variety of neighborhoods and communities. With an affordable housing market, trendy neighborhoods, and the booming economic landscape this one of the most attractive areas for professionals. Smaller cities like Jefferson City, our capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri, offer vibrant communities buzzing with activity, yet free of the hustle and bustle of larger metropolitan areas.