1. Bachelor's Degree with relevant clinical experience and 3 or more years of management experience or demonstrated leadership skills OR an Associate Degree with relevant clinical experience and a minimum of 7 years of management or demonstrated leadership skills. Those candidates with an Associate Degree will be required to complete a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field within 3 years of their start date in this role.*
2. Proven organizational, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities, including the ability to resolve complex problems requiring innovative solutions.
3. Effective communication, interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to present oneself and one's ideas with clarity, confidence and poise.
4. Strong leadership, team building and project management skills.
5. Experience with fiscal management.
6. Ability to use various computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
1. Experience with a medical office practice and associated data collection analysis.
2. Registered Nurse or other health care training experience.
3. Previous experience with medical informatics.
4. Experience with process improvement.
5. Previous experience in specialty assigned.
6. Experience in clinical outcomes.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. The ability to enter and retrieve information from a personal computer.
2. The ability to communicate effectively with management, employees, clients, payers, physicians, patients, community leaders and vendors.
About SSM Health Dean Clinic-
Based in Madison, Wis., Dean Clinic consists of a network of more than 60 clinics in south-central Wisconsin. Our more than 500 physicians provide primary, specialty and tertiary care in the clinics as well as eye care through our Davis Duehr Dean locations. Dean Clinic also offers urgent care services and operates outpatient surgery centers. Dean Clinic joined SSM Health in 2013.
REGIONAL CHIEF NURSING OFFICER (CNO)
Director - Neurosciences
At SSM Health, we are driven by a singular Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God. It's a higher calling that binds us. Here, we work together, system and providers alike, to heal the body, mind and spirit of our patients. We are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine.
At SSM Health, diversity, inclusion and equality are integral parts of who we are and a reflection of our Mission and values. We believe that workplace diversity is essential to our success. We seek to foster awareness and appreciation of diversity among our patients, employees, physicians, providers, customers and communities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
SSM Health and SSM Health Dean Clinic have care centers in cities and communities throughout beautiful and progressive Wisconsin. Enjoy a quality of life that comes with a location known for its idyllic lakes, wooded acres and rolling farmlands. Wisconsin is a state that has long set a standard for good government and citizenship. Whether you’re planning to make a home amidst the backdrop of the high-tech businesses and acclaimed academic institutions in the progressive small city of Madison or within the rolling hills and fresh waters that lead people to the Wisconsin Dells every summer, you’ll find a friendly, affordable and peaceful quality of life that makes Wisconsin among the best states to live in the country.